This larger-than-life room mirrors the personality of the famed Harlem Renaissance poet and author. Set against a backdrop of chocolate brown, a king-size mahogany bed, armoire and writing desk try to upstage a private balcony overlooking 16th Street with a view of the Washington Monument.
Guest Room Special Touches
- King-size bed
- Private balcony
- Writing desk
- Bath with Jacuzzi tub for two and shower
- Luxurious robes for lounging
- Custom bath amenities and blow dryer
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio/iPod player
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Mini refrigerator
- Wireless internet
- Limited on-site parking available, $20 daily
**In D.C., prices range from $150-$285 depending on dates of travel, number of persons in your party, and length of stay. Rates do not include Washington D.C sales & lodging taxes of 14.8 %.