Rarely are Walter Mosley’s mysteries as simple as black and white, but this room makes the most of the color scheme, while a desk with an old, portable typewriter awaits just in case you get inspired.
Guest Room Special Touches
- Queen bed
- Twin daybed, accommodations for up to 3
- Private bath with large tile and glass shower
- Luxurious robes for lounging
- Custom bath amenities and blow dryer
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio/CD player
- Large TV and DVD player
- Mini refrigerator
- Wireless internet
- Limited on-site parking available, $20 daily
**In D.C., prices range from $150-$265 depending on dates of travel, number of persons in your party, and length of stay. Rates do not include Washington D.C sales & lodging taxes of 14.8 %.