Wild women wear red, and the legendary Zora Neale Hurston known for her folktales and love of life is celebrated in our most decadent room. Larger than many city studio apartments, the cranberry and cream room features a king-sized antique brass bed, a pillow-tossed window seat and a glorious private bath with a Jacuzzi tub for two.
Guest Room Special Touches
- King-size brass bed
- Large, bright window seat
- Large work desk
- Private bath with Jacuzzi tub for two and shower
- Luxurious robes for lounging
- Custom bath amenities and blow dryer
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio/CD player
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Mini refrigerator
- Wireless internet
- Limited on-site parking available, $20 daily
**In D.C., prices range from $150-$265 depending on dates of travel, number of persons in your party, and length of stay. Rates do not include Washington D.C sales & lodging taxes of 14.8 %.